We offer Sunday Chapel services, case management, counseling, housing and recovery referral service, nightly to-go lunches, food box for working poor, over night winter shelter, clothing and bus passes.
- Service 9:30am
- Bible available upon request
MEALS MINISTRY – Nightly 4:30-6:30 pm
- Intake, drug test, picture identification
- Coffee/Beverage service 4:30 – 5:15 pm
- Dinner service 5:30- 6:30 pm
1. Food Pantry: Monday-Wednesday-Friday 9 am-12 pm The food pantry gives available food, on a first come, serve basis.
2. Food Distribution: from San Diego Food Bank the last Thursday of every month beginning at 3pm.
Please bring a bag to carry the food you receive. Sign in required.
CLOTHING AND SUPPLIES MINISTRY
- Clothing nightly (when available)
- Personal hygiene items (women)
- Winter clothing/jackets/sweatshirts
- Bicycles (when available)
WINTER SHELTER MINISTRY – Open December 1st – March 31st
- Overnight shelter
- Case management
- Bible study
- Movie and snacks
- To go lunch