WAYS YOU CAN HELP
Help Change Lives! Find out how you can Volunteer, Donate or just Spread the Word about the growing needs in our community.
CAN YOU HELP RE-STOCK OUR PANTRY?
It’s time for us to get restocked. With up to ONE HUNDRED people passing through our doors each night we go through pantry items pretty fast!
Would you consider picking up a couple things for us next time you are shopping?
- 55 gal Trash Bags
- Paper Plates /Paper Boats
- Plastic Forks / Spoons / Knives
- Napkins / Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Spray Cleaner or Refill
- Dish Soap
- Sandwich Baggies
- Foil Sheets/Rolls
- Food Handling Gloves
We Are Always In Need of:
- Volunteers: Meal services, Food Handouts, Special projects
- Donations: Fundraising events, Mission supplies, Goods and Services
- Personal Care: Socks, sleeping bags, bus passes, gas/grocery store gift cards
Other Ways To Give:
Learn about how your business can participate in our Commerce with Compassion campaign to make a difference for the most needy of our community. Your kindness will demonstrate how your business does commerce with compassion! Learn more here >